Upgrade My SharePoint!"
August 11th Meeting Description:
You have SharePoint 2007. You want SharePoint 2010. What are you going to do? You should come to the August 11th meeting of the Austin SP User Group and learn all of the in-depth details. Shane Young, SharePoint MVP, is going to take you on a dive through the upgrade process and the key considerations along the way. This session will be mostly demo focused and topics will include:
- The different upgrade methods, including a hybrid method
- Downtime mitigation ideas
- Database attach test and upgrade
- Visual upgrade with the UI
- Visual upgrade with PowerShell
- Core upgrade improvements
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm (Dinner included)
Location: Microsoft’s NEW location
10900 Stonelake Blvd.
Building B, Suite 225
Austin, TX 78759